MINISTRY PARTNERS CONSULTING GROUP
Start Your Own Bible School
Affordable, Achievable and Accredited
START AN ONLINE DEGREE GRANTING BIBLE COLLEGE
“(Paul) took the disciples with him and had discussions daily in the lecture hall of Tyrannus. This went on for two years, so that all the Jews and Greeks who lived in the province of Asia heard the word of the Lord.” (Acts 19:8-10)
An online Bible College will allow to train pastors and start new ministries worldwide.
We offer a complete, turn-key, Online Bible College Solution.
We have made starting an online Bible College easy and affordable.
- It's not a franchise; there are no franchise You name your Bible College or Seminary according to the vision God has given you.
- Diplomas will be issued by you and your Of course, we will help you design diplomas; get them ready to be printed when the time comes for your graduation ceremony.
- We create your Bible College catalog or student handbook for
- We produce a marketing brochure for your Bible College to help you in recruiting students for your
- Faith based Accreditation, high quality curriculum, world class Learning Management System, all included
State License and Authorization to grant academic degrees
Academic degrees (Associate, Bachelor, Master, and Doctor) are controlled by States. Your Bible College or Seminary has to be legally authorized by a State to grant academic degrees.
We can register your Bible College or Seminary in a State with religious exemption; so that your school will have the legal authority to grant academic degrees from day one.
Please note that our attorneys only incorporate and license Bible Colleges in the State of Florida. Because your Bible College is online, you can register it in any State, and run it from any State. You are free to pursue incorporation and licensing of your Bible College in your State on your own.
We will work with you to secure a one-year accreditation from a Faith based accrediting agency. Your Bible College will be accredited from day one. To learn more about accreditation, please visit the US department of Education web page at
Bible College Website and APP
Our team of professional Web and APP developers will design a premium website and APP for your Bible College.
World Class Learning Management System (LMS)
We design and configure a world class Learning Management System (LMS) for your Bible College. With our world class LMS, you will be able to offer online classes to students from around the world.
Our world class LMS is EASY to use; and we will train you to make sure you are up and running smoothly.
Complete College Management System
The all-in-one cloud-based system to manage your college or school.
- Student Admission
- Faculty/Staff/Student Login
- Student Information
- Course Registration
- Student Portal
High Quality Curriculum
The Learning Management System we set up for your Bible College will come loaded with high quality Bible centered courses. Of course, you also have the ability to add your own courses to the e-learning system.
We offer reliable, rock solid technical support to your instructors and students. You focus on running your online Bible College, we are there as your technical team.
Zoom is integrated into the system for interactive online learning. (Separate Fee)
- Webcam Presenter and attendees will be able to see each other if they have webcams on their computers
- Audio Presenter and attendees will be able to interact with other audibly. All they need is a headset with a microphone.
- Document Presenter and attendees can share documents (PDF and any office document).
- No expensive equipment needed. High speed connection to the Internet and a headset with microphone is all that is
How are Virtual Classrooms being used?
- Distance Education
Colleges and Universities are using Virtual classrooms to offer interactive online courses.
- Team Meetings
Organizations are using Virtual classrooms to host virtual meetings
Churches can use Virtual classrooms to offer Bible Studies, new members classes, leadership training sessions, or host committees meetings. Especially urban churches where members do not have the time to come to the church 2 or s times a week in order to participate in the different meetings