1. START AN ONLINE DEGREE GRANTING BIBLE COLLEGE
We offer a complete, turn-key, Online Bible College Solution.
Our Plan has always been to make starting an online Bible College easy and affordable.
- It’s not a franchise; there are no franchise agreements. You name your Bible College or Seminary according to the vision God has given you.
- Diplomas will be issued by you and your school. Of course, we will help you design diplomas; get them ready to be printed when the time comes for your graduation ceremony.
- We create your Bible College catalog or student handbook for you.
- We produce a marketing brochure for your Bible College to help you in recruiting students for your school.
- Faith based Accreditation, high quality curriculum, world class Learning Management System, all included
2. INFORMATIONAL PACKAGE
Please fill out the below form to receive examples of our courses and additional information.
3. MINISTRY PARTNERS CONSULTING GROUP – VIDEO
4. SCHEDULE A FREE ZOOM OR PHONE CONSULTATION
To get started, let’s schedule your FREE ZOOM OR PHONE CONSULTATION to talk about the unique reasons why the Lord laid it on your heart to start your own Bible College and how we can partner with and make your dream become a reality.
As a result of COVID-19, we have transitioned all services to video or phone sessions, to meet COVID-19 safety recommendations.
Although we are in favor of the traditional face-to-face services the safety of our clients and our employees is our priority. We will return to office sessions as local safety precautions recommend.
We are using the Zoom services through the end of the 2021 year. We will be revisiting returning to office-based sessions regularly and updating clients when new information is available. Information is changing rapidly, please contact us for the most up to date information about Zoom, phone & in-office offerings at this time.
BOOK YOUR FREE ZOOM OR PHONE CONSULTATION NOW
5. LMS DEMO SITE
- This demonstration site gives you the opportunity to explore Learndash in action as a manager, teacher, student. See how students are assessed and learning tracked in a variety of activities with realistic user content.
- Other people may be using the demo site at the same time as you; this can result in unexpected things happening. We cannot be held responsible for any content added to a demo site by other site users.
- What if I break the site?
- This demo site is reset every hour on the hour so anything you "break" will get fixed. This does mean, however, that any changes you make will only last one hour.
- Can I add my own activities and try them out with students?
- Yes! With the teacher role you can create activities in courses where you have editing rights, or you can create a new course with the manager role. Once you have added activities, log in with the student role to try them out.
6. Please fill out the form below to access our Demo Site